This vast stone building was built in 1932 by the Casanova family, enlarged in 1973 by Christian LANOIR, modernized by his daughter Renée LANOIR since 1999, it is today managed by the new generation which perpetuates the family tradition.
Open all year round, modernity and family warmth make this Cortenese institution a place of mixing for a clientele of all horizons.
The hotel has 63 rooms on 4 floors served by an elevator. A bar, TV lounge and a breakfast room that can accommodate 120 people are accessible from the large entrance hall.
The hotel is a meeting and social place and also has a meeting room that can accommodate 25 people, a luggage room for travelers in transit and a bicycle and motorcycle garage. A public parking lot (paying) located 50m away allows easy parking.
Its central and quiet location allows tourists quick access to the departure of the Tavignano and is five minutes from the museum and the old town of Corte.
It offers professionals proximity to the university and local and regional administrations.